The Crystal Inn hotel in West Valley City is a beautiful, modern hotel less than 10 minutes from the Salt Lake International Airport. read more »
Utah's second-largest city, West Valley City is located on the outskirts of Salt Lake City, just south of the Great Salt Lake and Salt Lake International Airport.
The Maverik Center, the Cultural Celebration Center, USANA Amphitheatre, and Hale Center Theater make this part of the valley a true entertainment hub. The Great Salt Lake is only a few minutes away from the hotel. The nearby Great Salt Lake State Marina offers beautiful views of the lake, Antelope Island State Park, and Black Rock.
Just outside of West Valley City, lies the world's largest open pit mine. Standing at the overlook within Kennecott's Bingham Canyon Mine, you can see, hear, and feel the breathtaking and awesome magnitude of the largest man-made excavation on earth. Inside the Visitors Center historic photographs, interactive exhibits, and three-dimensional models provide an educational and entertaining experience for people of all ages.
- FREE hot breakfast buffet
- FREE wireless Internet access throughout the hotel
- FREE shuttle to and from airport
- Easy access to both North and South I-215
- Raging Waters
- Maverik Center
- Cultural Celebration Center
- USANA Amphitheatre
- Hale Center Theatre
- Accord Arena
- Holly Connections
- Olympic Oval
- Oversized guest rooms with your choice of King or Double Queen beds, separate seating area with a work station
- All rooms include a mini-fridge, microwave, iron/ironing board, hairdryer and coffee maker
- All rooms have new bedding
- All rooms include high-speed wireless Internet access
- 32" Flat screen TV
Specials at this Hotel and others
Sign up for special offers and packages to be emailed to you. Sign up here!