Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites in West Valley City, Utah
The Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites in West Valley City is a beautiful, modern hotel less than 10 minutes from the Salt Lake International Airport.
Utah's second-largest city, West Valley City is located on the outskirts of Salt Lake City, just south of the Great Salt Lake and Salt Lake International Airport.
The Maverik Center, the Cultural Celebration Center, USANA Amphitheatre, and Hale Centre Theatre make this part of the valley a true entertainment hub. The Great Salt Lake is only a few minutes away from the hotel. The nearby Great Salt Lake State Marina offers beautiful views of the lake, Antelope Island State Park, and Black Rock. Partnering with Maverik - Advneture Stores, check out our summer promotion. Click for details.
Just outside of West Valley City lies the world's largest open pit mine. Standing at the overlook within Kennecott Utah Copper Mine, you can see, hear, and feel the breathtaking and awesome magnitude of the largest man-made excavation on earth. Inside the visitors’ center are historic photographs, interactive exhibits, and three-dimensional model, providing an educational and entertaining experience for people of all ages.
- FREE hot breakfast buffet with eggs, breakfast meats, and specialty items
- FREE wireless internet access throughout the hotel
- FREE shuttle to and from airport
- Easy access to I-215
- Seven Peaks
- Maverik Center
- Utah Cultural Celebration Center
- USANA Amphitheatre
- Hale Centre Theatre
- Accord Arena
- Hollywood Connection
- Utah Olympic Oval
- Valley Fair Mall
- Oversized guest rooms with your choice of king or two queen beds, separate seating area with a work station
- All rooms include a mini-fridge, microwave, iron/ironing board, hairdryer and coffee maker
- All rooms include high-speed wireless Internet access
- 32” flat screen TV with DirecTV and HBO